3701 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417 | 612.721.6231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUNG FAMILIES ON OCT. 14: Babies & toddlers and their parents/caregivers are invited to join us for a morning of songs, stories, activities, and fellowship on Sunday, October 14 from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. in the Child Care Room (#204). Questions? Contact Jenia at: email@example.com
AUTUMN CHILDCARE & PARENTS' NIGHT OUT ON SAT., OCTOBER 13: Relax. Unwind. Join us for our Minnehaha Child Care Night & Parents' Night Out on Saturday, October 13 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. It's for children up to 11 years: $25 for one child, $35 for two and $40 for three. RSVP by October 7. (Click here to register.)
"BALANCED SCREEN TIME – THE PARENT & CHILD EDITION" ON WED., OCT. 24: Calling all parents of children in grades 3 – 6. Join us for a presentation by bestselling author Galit Breen on "How to Balance Screen Time." It's Wednesday, October 24 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Bring your 3rd – 6th grader along for an hour of learning together. Click here for more info.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MINNEHAHA UMC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES:
• SUNDAY WORSHIP: Worship @ 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. Childcare provided from 8:45 a.m. to Noon in Room #204.
• SUNDAY SCHOOL: 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. for preschoolers and older. (Click here to register.) Also, every quarter we offer Young Family Sunday School Classes.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Starting September 19 we'll have Wednesday Night Suppers from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES: After supper, we'll have children and youth programs from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m.
• THURSDAY MORNING PLAYGROUP: Each week from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., we have Minnehaha Playgroup for children 5 and under and their caregivers.
Questions? Contact Jenia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU'RE INVITED TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Join us for supper from 5:30 – 6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. The cost is $5/person, $20/family. Meals are followed by children's programming from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; midweek youth group from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; and Adult Choir from 6:45 to 8:00 PM. Interested in being a part of our hosting, cooking, clean-up crew? Contact Jenia at: email@example.com
WELCOME ALEXANDRA GAETAN TO MINNEHAHA: We're thrilled to announce that we've hired a new Child Care Attendant for Sunday mornings. Alexandra Gaetan will start in the nursery on Sunday, August 19. She'll be available to watch children five and younger from 8:45 to 10:15 a.m. through the summer, and 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. during the program year. Stop by and meet Alexandra, and welcome her to Minnehaha UMC.
GOT KIDS? Sunday mornings from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., children 0-5 years can come to the nursery during worship and/or faith formation hour. And all parents of young children (0-5 years) are invited to have coffee and treats during the 10-11 a.m. hour. We visit while the children play with Anna, our childcare attendant. Click here for more info.