3701 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417 | 612.721.6231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FOR VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL AT MINNEHAHA UMC: Amazing sciences. Creative crafts. Fun recreation. Exciting music. Memorable Bible stories. And more! Click here to sign up for Vacation Bible School from Wednesday, June 19 to Friday, June 21, from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. Children three to 10 years old. Cost: $25/child or $45/family. Registration and fees due by June 9.
GRANDPARENTS! SIGN UP FOR CAMP TODAY: Spend three days and two nights with your grandchildren at Koinonia Retreat Center in Annandale, MN. July 14 – 16. Crafts, swimming and fun camp adventures will make for lasting memories. Camp Minnesota, a division of the UMC Minnesota Annual Conference, puts on the camp. (Off-Site Programs and Events ID #409: $180/adult; $135/child or youth) Click here to register.
SIGN UP FOR MUSIC AND DRAMA CAMP AT MINNEHAHA UMC: Actors! Singers! Set designers! Fun-seekers! Join us for an original production: The Tales of Roald Dahl. The camp goes from Monday, June 17 through Friday, June 21; from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. And it'll be presented the evening of Friday, June 21. It's for kids and youth who have completed 3rd through 8th grades as of June 2019. Cost: $100/participant. Click here to sign up. Registration and fees due by June 9.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MINNEHAHA UMC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES:
• SUNDAY WORSHIP: Worship @ 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. Childcare provided from 8:45 a.m. to Noon in Room #204.
• SUNDAY SCHOOL: 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. for preschoolers and older. (Click here to register.) Also, every quarter we offer Young Family Sunday School Classes.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Wednesday Night Suppers from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. (No dinner on April 3.)
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES: After supper, we'll have children and youth programs from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m. (No programming on April 3.)
• THURSDAY MORNING PLAYGROUP: Each week from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., we have Minnehaha Playgroup for children 5 and under and their caregivers.
Questions? Contact Jenia at: email@example.com
YOU'RE INVITED TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Join us for supper from 5:30 – 6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. The cost is $5/person, $20/family. Meals are followed by children's programming from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; midweek youth group from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; and Adult Choir from 6:45 to 8:00 PM. Interested in being a part of our hosting, cooking, clean-up crew? Contact Jenia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOT KIDS? Sunday mornings from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., children 0-5 years can come to the nursery during worship and/or faith formation hour. And all parents of young children (0-5 years) are invited to have coffee and treats during the 10-11 a.m. hour. We visit while the children play with Anna, our childcare attendant. Click here for more info.