3701 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417 | 612.721.6231 | email@example.com
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MINNEHAHA UMC'S CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES:
• SUNDAY WORSHIP: Worship @ 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. Childcare provided from 8:45 a.m. to Noon in Room #204.
• SUNDAY SCHOOL: 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. for preschoolers and older. (Click here to register.) Also, every quarter we offer Young Family Sunday School Classes.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Starting September 19 we'll have Wednesday Night Suppers from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES: After supper, we'll have children and youth programs from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m.
• THURSDAY MORNING PLAYGROUP: Each week from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., we have Minnehaha Playgroup for children 5 and under and their caregivers.
Questions? Contact Jenia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU'RE INVITED TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Join us for supper from 5:30 – 6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. The cost is $5/person, $20/family. Meals are followed by children's programming from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; midweek youth group from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; and Adult Choir from 6:45 to 8:00 PM. Interested in being a part of our hosting, cooking, clean-up crew? Contact Jenia at: email@example.com
GOT KIDS? Sunday mornings from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., children 0-5 years can come to the nursery during worship and/or faith formation hour. And all parents of young children (0-5 years) are invited to have coffee and treats during the 10-11 a.m. hour. We visit while the children play with Anna, our childcare attendant. Click here for more info.