3701 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417 | 612.721.6231 | email@example.com
STARTING SEPTEMBER 16:
• SUNDAY WORSHIP: Worship @ 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. Childcare provided from 8:45 a.m. to Noon in Room #204.
• SUNDAY SCHOOL: 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. for preschoolers and older. (Click here to register.) Also, every quarter we offer Young Family Sunday School Classes.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS: Starting September 19 we'll have Wednesday Night Suppers from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
• WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES: After supper, we'll have children and youth programs from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m.
• THURSDAY MORNING PLAYGROUP: Each week from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., we have Minnehaha Playgroup for children 5 and under and their caregivers.
Questions? Contact Jenia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KICK OFF THE NEW SUNDAY SCHOOL YEAR ON SEPT. 9: We're celebrating the start of a new Sunday School year on Sunday, September 9. Worship is outside at 10:00 a.m. (one service), followed by a meet and greet with Sunday School teachers, bike parade and lawn games, and an all-church lunch (cost $5/person). Click here to register!
PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE ON WED., AUG. 29 FROM 5:30 – 7:00PM: Find out about our Faith Formation Preschool at the Open House in Room #202 on Wednesday, August 29 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. It's for all families with preschool age (3 & 4 year olds) children for the 2018 – 2019 program year. Visit the preschool room! Meet other families! Learn about our faith formation programs! Questions? Contact Jenia at: email@example.com
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS START SEPT. 19: Join us for supper from 5:30 – 6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. The cost is $5/person, $20/family. Meals are followed by children's programming from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; midweek youth group from 6:15 to 7:00 PM; and Adult Choir from 6:45 to 8:00 PM. Interested in being a part of our hosting, cooking, clean-up crew? Contact Jenia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME ALEXANDRA GAETAN TO MINNEHAHA: We're thrilled to announce that we've hired a new Child Care Attendant for Sunday mornings. Alexandra Gaetan will start in the nursery on Sunday, August 19. She'll be available to watch children five and younger from 8:45 to 10:15 a.m. through the summer, and 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. during the program year. Stop by and meet Alexandra, and welcome her to Minnehaha UMC.
GOT KIDS? Sunday mornings from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., children 0-5 years can come to the nursery during worship and/or faith formation hour. And all parents of young children (0-5 years) are invited to have coffee and treats during the 10-11 a.m. hour. We visit while the children play with Anna, our childcare attendant. Click here for more info.